Superman that Trance Superman that Trance

Uh...hmm...

Well this is interesting. Not entirely unexpected but interesting.

Now, let the constructive criticism begin! :D

The first thing that jumped out at me was the height I flew when your Soulja Boi intro kicked in. It was entirely unexpected and quite frankly scared the living hell out of me. Perhaps a simple fade-in would fix that.

Next thing I noticed was the actual audio quality of the songs. Elements of Life sounds alright, but Crank Dat was kinda...eh. I'm certain that it was at a much lower bitrate than EoL. Sounds like 96 actually, but I don't know for certain (YES I AM AN AUDIOPHILE D:<)

Next thing that hit me was the abrupt change in track positions throughout EoL, particularly about 2/3 or so of the way through when you were in the middle of the chorus and then skipped to the a point nearer the end. It was on beat, but the pitch change was really noticeable.

On second listening, I find that you didn't really...mix, Crank Dat at all, you kinda just played it over EoL while EoL changed positions occasionally. If you were to mix both of them, I could very easily see a Ten-Minute-Mix coming out of this.

Also, EoL was in the background a lot, I couldn't even hear it at times. Maybe normalise that a little.

Now, take this advice with a grain of salt. I am a HUGE Tiƫsto fan and...well, I'm not a Soulja Boi hater, but I'm certainly not a fan and would be rather displeased to hear him multiple times at a party or at an ice rink or whatever.

The positives!

Timing? Perfect.

You lined up the choruses quite nicely. Didn't sound half bad.

When the background music to Soulja Boi didn't sound like a mixing artefact, it was pretty decent.

I'll give it 6/10 and 3/5. Keep trying.

Oh, yes, it's illegal, but I'm a huge supporter of piracy anyways, so not reported :D

Aerith's death &amp;amp; Jenova Battle Aerith's death & Jenova Battle

Gorgeous.

I must say, this was one of the more interesting pieces I've heard on NG. You've taken an idea and boldly brought it together in a seamless synthesis of emotion.

I, too, was most certainly not expecting the death cry at the beginning. However, it succeeded in shocking me into hearing the rest of the piece, and I was not at all disappointed.

True, the laugh (who I assume is supposed to be JENOVA, correct me if I'm wrong) at 2:41 was a tad unnecessary, however overall it doesn't really affect the piece in a negative way.

I am truly inspired by this amazing piece of emotion and style. A well deserved 10/10. Keep up the good work.

With love,
---Thomas-Moffitt Stage

Super Mario Jumpstyle Super Mario Jumpstyle

Hmm...interesting.

I'll say this was a good effort. For being bored, this is certainly not a bad creation. I rather enjoyed it.

To be honest, though, it got old after a while. You might want to fluctuate your percussion a little so that it's not so constant. Also, adding a little more bass wouldn't hurt.

Hope this helps.

---Thomas-Moffitt Stage

[FG]!HandsUpPlease![FG] [FG]!HandsUpPlease![FG]

Awesome.

I must say, I've been looking through your tracks, and you've got quite a knack for making JumpStyle tracks. I'm sure I could easily bust out some Jump with many of your songs. Very well done, keep up the good work.

Kriz: ReMotion Kriz: ReMotion

Good freaking GOD!

So...much...win...! Seriously, I just about jizzed in my pants when I heard this! :3

-_Halo1 - Kickass Dark Th -_Halo1 - Kickass Dark Th

Fun...could be better, though.

This, I found, is actually pretty good. Kinda like a theme of, say, "Chief Pissed Off Because You Killed Cortana" or something like that.

Only problem, though, is it's slightly repetitive. You may want to mix it up a little more. On the whole, though, well done. A decent SEVEN.

JakesFable responds:

Yeah defently man, Thanks alot for the review ;)