Super Hero Clock Super Hero Clock

Awesome.

Gotta say, this is one of the better submissions I've seen in a while. Although, something's been nagging at me, do I sense some Grey Fox in Super Hero Clock's design? Dunno.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

I'm speechless.

Honestly, I just...I don't know what to say. I'm quite a hard nut to crack, and I was positively crying. Well done sir, very well done. I tip my hat to you.

System of a Down - Coffee System of a Down - Coffee

Odd. Full of win, though.

I really enjoyed this. I don't know why, but for some reason, it just got funnier the more it looped. Which is odd, but oh well.

Keep it up. 8/10.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Mm...Interesting.

Okay. I'm about to be flamed the hell out of...but I'm going to act the critic.

I must say, this was...although fairly interesting, one of your more boring productions. Yes, violence is always fun, but it seemed here that you gave it too much violence and not enough story. I really didn't know what was going on here for a while, to be honest.

One other thing is that you brought in another yet another baddie and had him killed before he even attempted to get a shot off. That disappointed me a little, but the resurrected Hank brightened up my spirits. I like what you've done with the Nightmare-esque arm, as well. Nicely done.

Final thing, that cliffhanger. It seemed like it ended the movie too quickly. I wasn't really all that...satisfied, even though I knew there was going to be yet another "To Be Continued" screen. I just didn't feel like I'd gotten enough. But that's just me.

However, the animation was smooth, crisp, and it looked good even in low quality (then again, maybe I'm just tired. xD), and even through all these criticisms, I still really enjoyed myself. A solid, well-deserved eight out of ten.

With love,
---Thomas-Moffitt Stage (Aero Kaizer)

Butt Fight: Raw Butt Fight: Raw

Um...wow.

This was...different, shall I say. Somewhat slightly entertaining for a moment...but not something I'll see again. Although it was pretty funny for that one moment, although it was actually more of a "WTF" laugh. Still.